You refined by:
- Should have knowledge of other functions that provide inputs regularly, i.e., quality, safety, planning, finance, purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, and…
Shannon, County Clare
- Partner with planning/purchasing and production on materials and work-order schedule.
- Manage and oversee the work of a team of employees in warehousing,…
- Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company.
- Capture real savings in the region.
- Manages the specification, contract negotiation, purchasing, development and installation of projects within budget and corporate guidelines.
- Use MRP functionality to review material inventory/availability and to enable purchasing of the required materials for the production plan.
Cook Medical Europe Ltd
- Support the DP by a participation to the meetings between customers and Key Account personnel or SBU, as appropriate to facilitate tender negotiations, group…
- CPM, APP or equivalent purchasing certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of purchasing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field (within…
- Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€35,000 - €38,000 a year
- Manpower is actively recruiting for a Short Term Temporary Purchasing Support Administrator to work with a Pharmaceutical Company in Dublin West.
- Collaborates with suppliers to assure the quality of their products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Monitors supplier performance and supports efforts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.