You refined by:
- Collaborate closely with Purchasing on long lead times / escalations.
- Provide support to Inside Sales, Credit, Purchasing, Logistics, and Sales.
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers.
- The Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day…
- Liaise with Principal’s Purchasing, Finance Departments and Fiscal Reps to perform certain Supply Chain Operations activities on their behalf.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details.
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Identifies requirements and potential obstacles for market access distribution (federal, provincial/territorial state, reimbursement, purchasing groups, etc.).
- Support Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable & Purchasing function when necessary.
- The Management Accountant is responsible for performing Accounting…
Optical Express Group
- A key part of your role will be developing your team to deliver on sales, not only with Laser Eye Surgery and IOL procedures, but also with selling the benefits…
- Purchasing\ CMO Management experience would be needed as required.
- For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
- Knowledgeable in cGMP operations functionality.
Cohesity International Limited
- Maintain Cohesity’s contract database, implement contract management tools and processes, and implement and enforce Cohesity’s signature and purchasing policies…
- Key aspects of this role include, material purchasing, warehouse and dispensary operations, Drug Substance shipping, bill of material and recipe management,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.