You refined by:
- Costing and Purchasing Manager key requirements;
- 8+ years’ experience in solar purchasing.
- Costing and Purchasing Manager Key Responsibilities;
- This role is primarily responsible for the day to day processing of all the company’s purchasing requirements.
- Ensure all procurement processes are documented.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Purchasing teams.
- Sharing and expanding knowledge within the Purchasing team.
- Purchasing Team Lead with 5 years managing purchasing teams.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the purchasing, or purchasing related field, and ideally would…
- Procurement of product from supplier.
- Responsible for tracking and planning all materials.
- Collaborate both internally and externally with customer contacts.
- 5 years+ experience in Purchasing.
- Leading a team within the Purchasing department.
- The Purchasing Team Lead will be responsible for coordinating and executing…
- Tender via our Global E-Sourcing system, evaluate vendor quotations, and adopt the appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price,…
ERS - Electrical Rewind Services Ltd
- POs verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications, preparing, maintaining and reviewing Purchasing Reports, and Price lists:
Link Personnel Services
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Preferably in Purchasing or Business.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control.
- Our client, a leading manufacturing supplier located…
- Ensure purchasing of stock is carried out in accordance with procedures and control of stock rotation, so that the quality and freshness of the goods is of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.