You refined by:
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- Strong purchasing, planning, forecasting, budgeting and pricing skills.
- Ornua is Ireland’s largest exporter of Irish dairy exports to over 110 countries with…
- Liaising with purchasing department to coordinate efficient invoicing and payment process.
- We help our customers build world-class cultures and it starts with…
- Maintain accuracy of assigned data fields within material planning and purchasing areas.
- Strong knowledge of operational logic and use of MRP, inventory control…
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Production Scheduler.
- Using the ERP, ensuring input of affiliates requirements on thesystem especially in…
Executive Edge Recruitment
Park, County Wexford
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Tallaght Dublin 24.
- They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Production Administrator to join their…
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Planner.
- Overall responsibility for meeting the production schedule, material requirements planning,…
- Review and Approval of supplier and purchasing Quality related documents.
- Provide support to purchasing team in resolution of issues, non-conformances and CAPA…
- A leading Medical Device organisation based in Galway City are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their business on a defined term contract.
- Other duties will include, but are not limited, the development and expansion of the ward pharmacy service; maintenance of records for purchasing, quality…
Oughterard, County Galway
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Maintain stationery supplies submitting purchase orders when required in line with purchasing policies.
- At Brindley Healthcare, we pride ourselves in providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.