- Must have 4- 6 years relevant experience in a purchasing or purchasing related field.
- Carry out the purchasing process (stock, non-stock items, capital…
- Work with purchasing/ procurement staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- As a Quality Manager, you will provide leadership and support…
- The individual will have responsibility for, improving purchasing planning processes, and reducing working capital while ensuring the security of supply.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen in an established company, this role would be very well suited to someone with previous experience in planning, who…
- 5 years manufacturing experience in a Supply Chain environment ( purchasing/ planning/inventory control).
- You will liaise with other team members to ensure that…
- Working knowledge of stock control / purchasing systems.
- Manage and oversee purchasing of all raw materials,PPE and chemicals.
- *FULL SPEC PROVIDED ON REQUEST**.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation, and equipment in accordance with the GIL purchasing policy and in compliance with technical standards.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.