North Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Develop concepts and designs for new products liaising with various departments - sales, marketing, purchasing, production and quality.
- If you are experienced in Environmental Monitoring, Bioburden and Water testing, purchasing equipment, report writing and are looking for more responsibility…
- Accounts Payable Specialist wanted for thriving hospitality chain based in Dublin city centre.
- This busy role requires 3+ years experience working in a similar…
- Sourcing and purchasing of analytical equipment, reference standards and reagents through SAP.
- To support Product Development and Commercial Supply activities…
- SAP - fulfil purchasing requirements for QC, PO requests, etc.
- This is a permanent position reporting to the Technical Analytical Services Manager and will be…
- Hardware & Services Ordering / Tracking- End to end purchasing for the Dept incl.
- One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced…
- Liaising with purchasing, sales, and other warehouse & logistics depots.
- A great role for a junior Supervisor with ambitions to progress further.
- Ensure the new material qualification process is managed and new materials are created and set-up sufficiently on Oracle to ensure accurate and efficient…
- Great Program Management opportunity for a 12 month daily rate contract.
- The role of the IT Program Manager is to manage the portfolio of assigned IT projects…
- Develop and utilize a system to evaluate vendor quotations with the appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.