€120,000 a year
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing or receiving.
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors along with ongoing account management.
- Permanent Cork based role with a residential developer for an ambitious and…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Develop concepts and designs for new products liaising with various departments - sales, marketing, purchasing, production and quality.
- Accounts Payable Specialist wanted for thriving hospitality chain based in Dublin city centre.
- This busy role requires 3+ years experience working in a similar…
- Management the finance operations covering the purchasing cycle, tax filings, Treasury functions, etc.
- Morgan McKinley Cork are supporting a subsidiary of a…
- Key aspects of this role include, material purchasing, warehouse and dispensary operations, Drug Substance shipping, bill of material and recipe management,…
- Ensure the new material qualification process is managed and new materials are created and set-up sufficiently on Oracle to ensure accurate and efficient…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Responsible for purchasing of all requirements for manufacturing.
- Responsible for purchasing of all tooling, ensuring a reduction in year on year spend.
- Liaising with purchasing, sales, and other warehouse & logistics depots.
- A great role for a junior Supervisor with ambitions to progress further.
- Develop and utilize a system to evaluate vendor quotations with the appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.