Children's Health Foundation
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external suppliers on fundraising projects, media purchasing and other communications, PR and marketing activities.
€24,000 - €29,000 a year
- Our client a busy retail store currently has an office based administrator job available in their purchasing department.
- Ordering stock from various suppliers.
- Ensure purchasing of stock is carried out in accordance with procedures and control of stock rotation, so that the quality and freshness of the goods is of the…
- Maintain purchasing parameters for required products.
- Analyse purchasing and master data as required.
- Meet Value Stream and site purchasing metrics.
- 8+ years’ experience in solar purchasing.
- Strong understanding of purchasing practises specific to bidding, tendering, negotiations and contracts.
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of purchasing setup & processing.
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and…
Brinny, County Cork
- Raw material and component specification, purchasing, relationship management, negotiation, contracting, data analysis, communication skills.
- Identify slow moving items to avoid over purchasing.
- Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Store Person and be part of the most recognised name in the…
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business, planning, purchasing and controls systems.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office.
- The role will have primary responsibility and accountability for strategic sourcing and negotiation of specific spend categories including but not exclusively…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.