Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Receptionist£13.00 Per hour 37.5 Hours per weekMeal provided on shiftDo you thrive on ensuring the highest levels of service to your clients and customers?
- As a Marketing & Office assistant, your mission will be to assist the Digital Project manager & the Business Unit Manager in their responsibilities.
- Ensure boardroom, meeting room and reception areas are kept to a high level of cleanliness at all times and arrange set up as required;
- Previous reception experience is essential.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous reception service to all clients,…
- Covering reception duties, as required.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2…
- Managing our hospitality suite with a focus on front of house (reception) qualities.
- Grant Thornton’s Dublin office is seeking to recruit an experienced…
- Once they are here you will be the person to greet them every day at reception with a smile and to help them with any questions or issues they may face.
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- You’ll support the efficient running of clinics and the reception area by answering the telephone, booking appointments, greeting customers and making sure they…
Sandman Hotel Group
Portmarnock, County Dublin
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Spa Manager looking for their next challenge or an Assistant Manager looking to progress to the next step in…
- Excel Recruitment is seeking a charismatic and experienced Hotel Receptionist who is looking to step into a supervisor role with a large luxury property.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.