Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
€28,000 a year
- Providing lunch and holiday cover for reception.
- Codec is an award-winning full-stack IT consultancy, a local alternative to the Big 4, established in 1985,…
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Department: Operations Team Delta Group Ireland.
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
- Covering reception duties, as required.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2…
- Excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to kick-start their administrative career in the public sector.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors.
€24,000 - €28,000 a year
- 1 -2 years’ experience in general office administration and reception in a fast paced corporate environment.
- This role provides requires an immediate start and…
- This job does involve collecting clients from the main reception and bringing them upstairs on a regular basis.
- Support in any emergency evacuation plans.
DAC Beachcroft LLP
- DAC Beachcroft Dublin is looking to recruit another secretary to join our fast growing Defendant Personal Injury Team.
- Reception cover (1 hour per week);
- Link Personnel frequently have Corporate Receptionist vacancies for large Professional Services Firm in Dublin City Centre.
- Register Visitors to the Building.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Do you want to in a fun and dynamic environment with creative individuals?
- Looking to progress in your career and add value to a successful team?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.