Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
- As a Marketing & Office assistant, your mission will be to assist the Digital Project manager & the Business Unit Manager in their responsibilities.
- Previous reception, catering or hospitality experience is desirable.
- We are looking for a Meetings & Events Specialist for our Integrated Facility Management…
CAPA The Global Education Network
- This includes airport transfers and housing check-ins, leading walking tours, delivering academic and general orientation sessions, attending arrival receptions…
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Maintain stock levels of ingredients/crockery in kitchen and reception areas and keep Office Manager up to date.
- Book taxis for staff or clients when needed.
Executive Edge Recruitment
€30,000 a year
- Our client is based in Tallaght Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist / Customer Care Administrator for immediate start.
- Occasional cover of reception and annual leave.
- Monitor team operations and suggest positive changes where needed including reception, cleaning and security…
- Previous reception experience is essential.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous reception service to all clients,…
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
- Book couriers and taxi’s.
€28,000 a year
- Providing lunch and holiday cover for reception.
- Codec is an award-winning full-stack IT consultancy, a local alternative to the Big 4, established in 1985,…
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Department: Operations Team Delta Group Ireland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.