Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€20 an hour
- Medical Secretary required to support a leading Consultant in the running of a busy clinic based in Dublin city centre.
- Audio/Dictaphone typing - 65 WPM.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- This is a newly formed role which will be formed of various FM duties including replenishing tea/coffee/fruit, meeting room set ups, occasional reception cover,…
- Managing our hospitality suite with a focus on front of house (reception) qualities.
- Grant Thornton’s Dublin office is seeking to recruit an experienced…
- Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
€27,000 a year
- Our client based in the Sandyford area is currently looking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist/Administrator for an immediate start.
€12 an hour
- If you have office, administration, reception, secretary, EA/PA experience and are looking for short/long term temporory roles in Dublins city centre – you have…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Ensure boardroom, meeting room and reception areas are kept to a high level of cleanliness at all times and arrange set up as required;
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Provide reception services for customers and visitors.
- Minimum 3 years customer service/reception/medical secretary experience or 3rd level qualification…
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- Managing the reception area in a professional manner.
- This is a Customer facing role overseeing the day to day management of all reception duties along with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.