Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist in the management of the print room, reception, local stores and general operatives task lists.
- Ove Arup and Partners are currently seeking a Facilities…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- You’ll support the efficient running of clinics and the reception area by answering the telephone, booking appointments, greeting customers and making sure they…
€12.54 an hour
- Good reception skills, they will be meeting and greeting the Public.
- Job Title: Clerical Officer - Shankill / Dun Laoghaire.
- Inputting data on relevant systems.
- Covering reception duties, as required.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as previous reception experience.
- Salary: €12.00 - €14.00 per hour.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€14 an hour
- Our client is looking for a Receptionist/Office Administrator in Dublin 4.
- The client is a well know Facilities Management company but you will be based in a.
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
- Managing our hospitality suite with a focus on front of house (reception) qualities.
- Grant Thornton’s Dublin office is seeking to recruit an experienced…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Provide reception services for customers and visitors.
- Minimum 3 years customer service/reception/medical secretary experience or 3rd level qualification…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.