Reception jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Collect all visitors from Ground Floor building reception and escort to business Floors.
- Our client currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join their…
€12 - €15 an hour
- On-Call Temporary Office Staff.
- The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide.
Executive Edge Recruitment
- Switchboard, reception and administrative experience.
- Our client is based in Citywest and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist.
- Excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to kick-start their administrative career in the public sector.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors.
- Once they are here you will be the person to greet them every day at reception with a smile and to help them with any questions or issues they may face.
- Receptionist- Dublin 8| Initial temporary contract-2/3 Month starting off| Start ASAP.
- To assist Directors and Office Manager.
- To manage the Reception area.
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- You’ll support the efficient running of clinics and the reception area by answering the telephone, booking appointments, greeting customers and making sure they…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Immediate requirement for a candidate to take on the position of permanent Front of House/Reception for a busy client of ours.
- Excellent salary on offer 25-28k.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Front of House management – first point of contact for visitors and staff; answering and transferring calls; maintaining the schedule of allocated vehicle…
- We're looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Dublin and become an integral part of our Facilities function.
- Processing incoming and outgoing post.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.