You refined by:
- Become actively involved in the organisation and management of ad hoc events.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous…
All Plast Engineering
Island, County Waterford
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and Sage.
- Acting as Receptionist for our business.
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
€21,000 a year
- Minimum of one year's experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Murphy and Condon Solicitors
- Murphy and Condon Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to work at their office at 69 Shandon Street, North Gate Bridge, Cork.
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Presentation materials – provide advanced level of Word,…
Geraghty & Co., Solicitors
- Geraghty and Company Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist/Legal Secretary, to work at their office at busy office in Galway city.
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with banking and accounts payable related administration work and assignments.
- Reviewing, preparing and managing employee expense…
€23,000 a year
- Manage petty cash in the office.
- Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors, to ensure everyone is dealt with…
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.