Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- KOD Lyons is a busy practice seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist.
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be…
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensure reception area and meeting room is tidy and presentable;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the…
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING - WOULD CONSIDER PART TIME (MINIMUM OF 20 HOURS).
- Discover what solid support feels like.
- Williams Solicitors are looking for a full time receptionist who has an ability to work on their own initiative and can assist their solicitors in dealing with…
- The principle duties of the Senior Receptionist are to greet visitors as they enter the building, dealing with all incoming calls to the switchboard, office…
Construction Network Ireland
€50,000 a year
- Please do not respond to this ad unless you meet the following criteria or similar:
- The office manager plays a vital role in the day to day functions of the…
€23,000 - €26,000 a year
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring guest bills are settled.
- Co-coordinating with the Events Manager with incoming function queries.
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- About the Role: we are offering a fixed-term contract for 9-12 months with a view to permanency.
- Experience in current operating systems and Computer Security…
- At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.