Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
You refined by:
€11 an hour
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors.
North Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- General administration, data entry, sorting and filing paperwork.
- Meet and greet and clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
€13.00 - €14.50 an hour
- Their head office is based in Louth with another site located in Dublin South, and we are seeking a Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis.
€25,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable experience from a reputable organisation.
- This organisation has been growing rapidly since they first opened 16 years…
€12 - €13 an hour
- In return you will receive both valuable and transferable experience from a reputable organisation.
- Your new role as receptionist will involve a broad range of…
€12 - €15 an hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
- Covering reception on outpatient clinics.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a successful organisation.
- Your day to day duties will include a variety of tasks ranging from…
€24,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable skills.
- You will gain experience working in a corporate environment.
- Immediate Start | Receptionist | €12 p/h | D24.
€12 - €18 an hour
- For more info see www.wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
- General administration duties; ordering stationary and kitchen supplies, manage petty cash, organise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.