Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
You refined by:
- The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Liaise with the IT Team.
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to avail of a number of in- house social and wellness activities including yoga and mindfulness.
€11 an hour
- She specialises in recruiting Temporary & Permanent Commercial candidates for Finance & Accounting, Office Support, Administration, Customer Service roles…
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- KOD Lyons is a busy practice seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist.
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be…
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
Smith Foy & Partners
- 1 year minimum experience as receptionist;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Greeting external visitors as the front of house receptionist;
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Assisting with the organisation of team events.
- Organising catering for Dublin office on weekly basis and organising hotels/restaurants for team events.
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensure reception area and meeting room is tidy and presentable;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the…
- No experience in the optical/hearcare industry?
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING - WOULD CONSIDER PART TIME (MINIMUM OF 20 HOURS).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.