Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Register the guests and take payment.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Receptionist in the excellent gibson hotel.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient Management of the reception area and general office administration.
- Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- General administration, data entry, sorting and filing paperwork.
- Meet and greet and clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will gain extensive experience working within an established Legal firm along side Senior Partners and Solicitors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€10 - €13 an hour
- My Client in the legal sector are experiencing a high volume workload over the festive period and are looking for an immediately available candidate to join…
- Now hiring at 28-30 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin.
€30,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Manage the booking of meeting rooms, printing the schedules for the following day the night…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.