Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
- Support HR projects and initiatives to gain relevant and practical HR experience in a financial services environment.
- The administration of HR processes;
€12 - €15 an hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
- Covering reception on outpatient clinics.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
€24,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable skills.
- You will gain experience working in a corporate environment.
- Immediate Start | Receptionist | €12 p/h | D24.
- Williams Solicitors are looking for a full time receptionist who has an ability to work on their own initiative and can assist their solicitors in dealing with…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a successful organisation.
- Your day to day duties will include a variety of tasks ranging from…
€22,000 - €25,000 a year
- This popular four star hotel is currently recruiting a Senior Receptionist to join their Front Office team.
- The ideal candidate will be a polished hospitality…
€41,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Liaising with office management to ensure the smooth running of the day to day office.
- As an Executive Administrative Assistant in Majorel, you will provide support to the local team of 5 Executives (80% CDTO, 20% 4 Others) and the wider…
€12 - €18 an hour
- We are currently seeking to register temporary Reception and Administration professionals who are available for short -long term assignments with our clients.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Experienced Receptionist & Office Coordinator required to manage front of house and day to day operations and administrative tasks within a global investment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.