Receptionist jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
€23,000 - €26,000 a year
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring guest bills are settled.
- Co-coordinating with the Events Manager with incoming function queries.
Construction Network Ireland
€50,000 a year
- Please do not respond to this ad unless you meet the following criteria or similar:
- The office manager plays a vital role in the day to day functions of the…
- Manage cost administration and office budgets as it relates to projects and operating costs.
- May perform other activities such as mail deliveries, shipping &…
- Now hiring at 28-30 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin.
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
€12 - €13 an hour
- Your new role will involve a broad range of both administration and reception duties including filing and faxing while covering reception on occasion.
- Gle is looking to identify and hire an outgoing and organised individual to join our growing organisation.
- As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to…
€25,000 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure all administration systems within the Directorate are operating and reporting to the highest possible standard and to…
Premium Credit Limited
€24,000 a year
- As an Office Administrator, you will provide dedicated and accurate administration support to the Operations Manager and teams.
- Experience in MS Word and Excel.
Executive Edge Recruitment
€27,000 a year
- Our client is based on Ballymount Road, Dublin 12 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to cover a temporary assignment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.