Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Submit your CV and a detailed cover letter stating why you are applying for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carmody Moran Solicitors
- General administration tasks and digital dictation;
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ administration experience in a legal environment.
- Role will include the following daily tasks:
- Liaise with clients on behalf of fee earner;
- Aonghus McCarthy Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to…
- Lots of social events you won’t want to miss.
- After lunch, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss the organisation of next week’s summer event.
FH O'Reilly and Co Solicitors
- The successful candidate should have the following:
- Excellent communication skills to deal with clients and staff.
- Dealing with clients and third parties;
- At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- About the Role: we are offering a fixed-term contract for 9-12 months with a view to permanency.
- Experience in current operating systems and Computer Security…
- This position will provide a variety of support services to the office, supporting Senior Management and their teams.
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion.
- Assist with completion of expense reports when required.
- Management of the office facilities including stationary orders, ordering catering, arranging repairs…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.