Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING - WOULD CONSIDER PART TIME (MINIMUM OF 20 HOURS).
- Discover what solid support feels like.
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion.
- With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Experience managing multiple support teams.
€23,000 - €26,000 a year
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring guest bills are settled.
- Co-coordinating with the Events Manager with incoming function queries.
- More than 50 million people and families rely on NortonLifeLock’s digital safety platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks,…
€10 - €13 an hour
- Proven Experience in an office environment.
- If you are looking to join our temp team, please contact Laura at or call the office on 018409207 for immediate…
€25,000 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure all administration systems within the Directorate are operating and reporting to the highest possible standard and to…
- Will have at least 2 years hotel Reception Management/Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations.
- Someone who likes to lead by example.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.