Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
€461 a week
- Immediate START on Monday 16th -GREAT LOCATION.
- MEET AND GREET Reception Role.
- SUIT STUDENT Closed 25th Dec to Jan 1st.
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will see yourself in growing, multinational marketing company.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, parking on site as well as being easily…
€10 - €13 an hour
- My Client in the legal sector are experiencing a high volume workload over the festive period and are looking for an immediately available candidate to join…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- General administration, data entry, sorting and filing paperwork.
- Meet and greet and clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
€12 - €15 an hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
- Covering reception on outpatient clinics.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
€24,000 a year
- You must be immediately available to start work with no notice period.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate as well as a canteen on site.
€25,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable experience from a reputable organisation.
- This organisation has been growing rapidly since they first opened 16 years…
€11 an hour
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors.
€24,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable skills.
- You will gain experience working in a corporate environment.
- Immediate Start | Receptionist | €12 p/h | D24.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.