Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
- S hift times are 7am-3.30pm.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- ** Stocktaking in the office, communicate with office manager stock levels , paper etc. kept at a consistent level.
- As a Receptionist you will:
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
- Support HR projects and initiatives to gain relevant and practical HR experience in a financial services environment.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensure reception area and meeting room is tidy and presentable;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the…
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- KOD Lyons is a busy practice seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist.
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be…
€13.00 - €14.50 an hour
- Their head office is based in Louth with another site located in Dublin South, and we are seeking a Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis.
- Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great!
- . So what are you waiting for?
- We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.