Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
William Egan & Associates
- Attending out of office duties to include banking, post office and court filing;
- William Egan & Associates are actively seeking a Receptionist/Junior Secretary…
- They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team based in the Dublin office.
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings (phone & video) across…
- Technically proficient with regard to the above outlined �€�key accountabilities�€�.
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings (phone & video) across multiple…
Carmody Moran Solicitors
- General administration tasks and digital dictation;
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ administration experience in a legal environment.
- And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Experience managing multiple support teams.
- Role will include the following daily tasks:
- Liaise with clients on behalf of fee earner;
- Aonghus McCarthy Solicitors are looking to recruit a Receptionist to…
- Lots of social events you won’t want to miss.
- After lunch, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss the organisation of next week’s summer event.
- About the Role: we are offering a fixed-term contract for 9-12 months with a view to permanency.
- Experience in current operating systems and Computer Security…
- At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- This position will provide a variety of support services to the office, supporting Senior Management and their teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.