Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€12 - €15 an hour
- You will join a welcoming team and gain invaluable and transferable skill-set in a reputable organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- The successful candidate will get the opportunity to meet a variety of people and gain experience in a professional environment, affording them the opportunity…
€14 - €15 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a reputable organisation with the possibility of extension.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures.
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Ordering stationery and monitoring stock for the office.
- Coordinating facilities to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office.
- Ensuring email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are regularly maintained and current.
- We are also hugely committed to the communities that we…
- Ideally 2 years + experience in a similar role within a professional services organisation.
- To greet guests as they visit the office.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will get the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a fast paced environment alongside senior…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration.
- Typical daily duties will also include logging/distributing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.