Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
Smith Foy & Partners
- 1 year minimum experience as receptionist;
- Greeting external visitors as the front of house receptionist;
- The successful candidate will be the first point of…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €35,000 a year
- You must be willing upscale on current and new systems implemented within the organisation.
- In your new role, you will see yourself working as part of a small…
- Support HR projects and initiatives to gain relevant and practical HR experience in a financial services environment.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Assisting with the organisation of team events.
- Organising catering for Dublin office on weekly basis and organising hotels/restaurants for team events.
Bourke & Company Solicitors
- The role will include the following:
- This is a permanent part time role working 3 days a week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with some holiday cover.
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will gain extensive experience working within an established Legal firm along side Senior Partners and Solicitors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€23,000 - €26,000 a year
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring guest bills are settled.
- Co-coordinating with the Events Manager with incoming function queries.
€13.00 - €14.50 an hour
- Their head office is based in Louth with another site located in Dublin South, and we are seeking a Receptionist to join their team on a full time basis.
- Williams Solicitors are looking for a full time receptionist who has an ability to work on their own initiative and can assist their solicitors in dealing with…
- Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great!
- . So what are you waiting for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.