Receptionist jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate office environment.
- Experienced Receptionist & Office Coordinator required to manage front of house and…
€22,000 - €25,000 a year
- The role is responsible for all reception duties, maintaining top standards of guest service and offering a genuine, warm welcome at all times.
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our Client is seeking to appoint a Receptionist for their busy reception area.
- Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors attending meetings.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- You will be joining an expanding, innovative and forward thinking organisation.
- Your role as Receptionist/Office Coordinator will involve managing the office…
Construction Network Ireland
€50,000 a year
- Please do not respond to this ad unless you meet the following criteria or similar:
- The office manager plays a vital role in the day to day functions of the…
€41,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Liaising with office management to ensure the smooth running of the day to day office.
- The principle duties of the Senior Receptionist are to greet visitors as they enter the building, dealing with all incoming calls to the switchboard, office…
- Working as part of a Corporate Reception team in bright, modern and spacious office environments.
- Link Personnel frequently have Corporate Receptionist…
€14 - €18 an hour
- For more info see www.wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
- Our clients are looking for temps to slot into their business at short notice and pick up tasks and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.