Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will gain extensive experience working within an established Legal firm along side Senior Partners and Solicitors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- You will ensure the smooth running of meetings, events, couriers and post as well as daily coordination with the Administration team.
Link Personnel Services
- Working as part of a Corporate Reception team in bright, modern and spacious office environments.
- Bonus, Pension, Paid Holidays, Life Assurance, Medical and…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- You will be joining an expanding, innovative and forward thinking organisation.
- Your role as Receptionist/Office Coordinator will involve managing the office…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Your new company is a public-sector organisation conveniently located on the South side of Dublin city centre.
- You will also receive a competitive salary.
- In return, you will receive –.
- I am currently working with a number of clients in Dublin who are seeking to hire candidates from January onwards to work on a…
Priority Construction Ltd
- Priority Construction is looking for an Office Assistant/Administrator to assist with :
- Successful candidate will be trained in on the office admin processes.
Executive Edge Recruitment
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- Accounts Administration (3 days per week).
- Reception duties / front of house / meet & greet.
- They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator /…
€26,000 a year
- Temporary (6 months Fixed term).
- You will be responsible for providing administration support to the European Service Centre.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.