Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
- S hift times are 7am-3.30pm.
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- KOD Lyons is a busy practice seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist.
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be…
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensure reception area and meeting room is tidy and presentable;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the…
Denis McSweeney Solicitors
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures;
- If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please apply with a detailed CV and…
- Williams Solicitors are looking for a full time receptionist who has an ability to work on their own initiative and can assist their solicitors in dealing with…
€11 an hour
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Provide the welcome (in person and over the phone) to customers, employers and visitors.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our Client is seeking to appoint a Receptionist for their busy reception area.
- Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors attending meetings.
- At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- About the Role: we are offering a fixed-term contract for 9-12 months with a view to permanency.
- Experience in current operating systems and Computer Security…
- The principle duties of the Senior Receptionist are to greet visitors as they enter the building, dealing with all incoming calls to the switchboard, office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.