Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Excellent MS Office skills with a strong ability to be self-servicing in terms of data entry and report preparation.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
€41,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Liaising with office management to ensure the smooth running of the day to day office.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Administration support for the accounts and legal department - filling, presentations, data entry, invoicing administration.
- Please apply with your CV to:
- Joining a friendly team, you will be enabled to reach your full potential with a world-renowned organisation that promotes a culture of personal development and…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Complete and file all paperwork and information generated by the above.
- OManage office facilities and ensure the office is always kept in order.
Link Personnel Services
North Dublin, County Dublin
- If this Corporate Receptionist role sounds like you, call Orla Now for full details on 01 8456312.
- Meet & Greet Clients and Visitors to the Firm.
€23,000 - €26,000 a year
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring guest bills are settled.
- Co-coordinating with the Events Manager with incoming function queries.
- General administration duties associated with working on a busy reception desk.
- Robert joined FRS Recruitment in April 2019 as the Commercial Team Lead in the…
€24,000 - €25,000 a year
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Working closely with the wider team you will manage the front of house activities and assist with office management and administrative tasks to ensure the…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.