Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
- Dealing with queries and requests, on a day to day basis, from clients, auditors, solicitors and internal staff, including company searches.
- In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Administration.
- The successful candidate will work in a varied role supporting the Regulatory Affairs department.
- Assist with the invoice and requisition payment processes by co-ordinating necessary documentation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, and certification in some or all…
- Leading Social Media Company Looking for an Executive or Administrative Assistant.
- A leading tech and social media company is looking for a dynamic, energetic,…
Ashbourne, County Meath
- IT and telephone skills – call management, typing, working knowledge of MS Office.
- To undertake a range of administrative activities, requiring the use of in…
- For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie.
- Responsible for managing a busy reception desk.
- Outstanding phone manners and etiquette.
€14 an hour
- General Office Administration Duties associated with the office of the CEO/COO.
- Day-to-day Administration of the Internal Reception Desk.
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.