Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Office Administrator (undo)
- Processing of purchase orders as required, ordering of office catering and completion of daily equipment checks.
- Polite and professional phone manner.
- Clerkin Lynch, Dublin 2 is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to ensure effective co-ordination of the office and to provide a range of support services…
- Financial administration, assisting in maintaining accurate financial records.
- Vita is a smart, innovative and dynamic overseas development agency looking for a…
- Office administrators are expected to have experience of the following;
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator within an Engineering office is preferred…
- In your new role you will see yourself working with stake holders, a team of managers, administrators and receptionists.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- General administration support for the various departments within the Company.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years previous experience in an…
- We currently have an opening for an Office Administrator.
- This role will ultimately develop into having overall administrative responsibility for the day to day…
Cordant People IE
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The body currently require an administration support staff to provide full administration support to the change management group and the external consultants in…
- General Office Administration and reporting as necessary.
- Our client an International Transport and Logistics Company based in South Dublin are currently…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Must have 1 year administration experience.
- 25 days holiday, which will increase to 28 days with bank holidays in addition, plus the option to buy an agreed…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.