Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- This is a Customer facing role overseeing the day to day management of all reception duties along with continually exceeding expectations in the client journey…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- Greet and welcome all clients and employees on arrival in a professional manner.
- Coordination of all travel arrangements for external clients and colleagues…
€12 - €15 an hour
- You will join a welcoming team and gain invaluable and transferable skill-set in a reputable organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration.
- Typical daily duties will also include logging/distributing…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- The successful candidate will get the opportunity to meet a variety of people and gain experience in a professional environment, affording them the opportunity…
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures.
- Other administration duties as required.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable.
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Register the guests and take payment.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Receptionist in the excellent gibson hotel.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.