Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- One thing our members have in common is that they all have goals- whether it’s to run a marathon, lose weight for a holiday, get fitter, beat their friends at…
- The Dublin office currently employs 70 staff who work in the following business lines Non Life and Longevity.
- Stocktaking in the office, communicate with office…
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
Denis McSweeney Solicitors
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures;
- If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please apply with a detailed CV and…
- We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a…
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of reception, ensuring a high quality of…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Assisting with the organisation of team events.
- Organising catering for Dublin office on weekly basis and organising hotels/restaurants for team events.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will see yourself in a well known Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers who have been in business for over 50 years.
- What you'll need to succeed.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our Client is seeking to appoint a Receptionist for their busy reception area.
- Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors attending meetings.
- Now hiring at 28-30 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.