Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
Bourke & Company Solicitors
- The role will include the following:
- This is a permanent part time role working 3 days a week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with some holiday cover.
- We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Here in 123.ie are looking for a highly skilled Office Operation Administrator to join our Customer Care Team…
Smith Foy & Partners
- 1 year minimum experience as receptionist;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Greeting external visitors as the front of house receptionist;
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Assisting with the organisation of team events.
- Organising catering for Dublin office on weekly basis and organising hotels/restaurants for team events.
- You might find yourself working in our Club Room, on Reception or with children in our DL Kids Team- so variety is the spice of life in this role!
- As an Executive Administrative Assistant in Majorel, you will provide support to the local team of 5 Executives (80% CDTO, 20% 4 Others) and the wider…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €35,000 a year
- You must be willing upscale on current and new systems implemented within the organisation.
- In your new role, you will see yourself working as part of a small…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will gain extensive experience working within an established Legal firm along side Senior Partners and Solicitors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Williams Solicitors are looking for a full time receptionist who has an ability to work on their own initiative and can assist their solicitors in dealing with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.