Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Depaul is a values-led organisation working with a number of homeless services throughout Dublin and Belfast.
- Depaul wishes to recruit to the following role:
Turk's Head Temple Bar
Temple Bar, County Dublin
- Now hiring at 27 Parliament St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Administration support for the accounts and legal department - filling, presentations, data entry, invoicing administration.
- Please apply with your CV to:
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Joining a friendly team, you will be enabled to reach your full potential with a world-renowned organisation that promotes a culture of personal development and…
- In addition, you may be asked to complete other reasonable tasks in support of the client and ISS Team needs which would be deemed to be within your skills,…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Excellent MS Office skills with a strong ability to be self-servicing in terms of data entry and report preparation.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Salary for the role begins at €25,000, rising to €28,000 after three months.
- We are searching for a 5*.
- Candidate with exceptionally high customer service…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Complete and file all paperwork and information generated by the above.
- OManage office facilities and ensure the office is always kept in order.
€12 - €15 an hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
- Covering reception on outpatient clinics.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.