Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Adhere to security procedures and quality systems.
- A vacancy has arisen for a Back Office Operations Assistant.
- Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Travel organisation to include hotel & flight bookings, assistance with visa invitation letters and providing support to business visitors.
€24,000 - €26,000 a year
- Proven Experience in an office environment.
- If you are looking to join our temp team, please contact Laura at or call the office on 018409207 for immediate…
- Processing of purchase orders as required, ordering of office catering and completion of daily equipment checks.
- Polite and professional phone manner.
- At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
€41,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Liaising with office management to ensure the smooth running of the day to day office.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Duration: Maternity leave 9 Months.
- Monitor and order office stationery and supplies.
- Salary: €28,000 - €30,000.
- 1-2 years corporate Reception experience.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Administration support for the accounts and legal department - filling, presentations, data entry, invoicing administration.
- O'Donohoe Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist/Legal Secretary with experience in litigation, conveyancing and probate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.