Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
€12 - €15 an hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
- Covering reception on outpatient clinics.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
€41,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Liaising with office management to ensure the smooth running of the day to day office.
€23,000 - €26,000 a year
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring guest bills are settled.
- Co-coordinating with the Events Manager with incoming function queries.
Link Personnel Services
North Dublin, County Dublin
- A Large Professional Services Firm in Dublin 1 currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Receptionist to join a small Front of House Team.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Complete and file all paperwork and information generated by the above.
- OManage office facilities and ensure the office is always kept in order.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Working closely with the wider team you will manage the front of house activities and assist with office management and administrative tasks to ensure the…
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Supervise receptionist team during day to day duties.
- 1 year experience in similar role.
- In addition, the role will entail carrying out a range of general support tasks to assist the wider team in Dublin as well as a full range of office management…
- In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility…
- Gle is looking to identify and hire an outgoing and organised individual to join our growing organisation.
- As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.