Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself providing support and organisation to the company by assisting both the private client team and operations team with…
€27,000 a year
- Act as a Key member of the reception team developing and delivering front of house services for the client including supporting on several areas.
- At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- Now hiring at 28-30 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Overall administration for the office.
- Experience of payment processing and processing legal documentation is an advantage.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate office environment.
- Experienced Receptionist & Office Coordinator required to manage front of house and…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- You will be joining an expanding, innovative and forward thinking organisation.
- Your role as Receptionist/Office Coordinator will involve managing the office…
€24,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable skills.
- You will gain experience working in a corporate environment.
- Immediate Start | Receptionist | €12 p/h | D24.
- Manage cost administration and office budgets as it relates to projects and operating costs.
- May perform other activities such as mail deliveries, shipping &…
€24,000 - €26,000 a year
- Proven Experience in an office environment.
- If you are looking to join our temp team, please contact Laura at or call the office on 018409207 for immediate…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.