Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much…
- O'Donohoe Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full time Receptionist/Legal Secretary with experience in litigation, conveyancing and probate.
- Manage cost administration and office budgets as it relates to projects and operating costs.
- May perform other activities such as mail deliveries, shipping &…
Executive Edge Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator for a temporary with a view to permanent position…
€12 - €13 an hour
- Your new role will involve a broad range of both administration and reception duties including filing and faxing while covering reception on occasion.
€22,000 - €25,000 a year
- The role is responsible for all reception duties, maintaining top standards of guest service and offering a genuine, warm welcome at all times.
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Administration support for the accounts and legal department - filling, presentations, data entry, invoicing administration.
- €30000 - €32000 per annum.
- Diagnose problems, identify key issues and produce practical solutions and will be able to respond well.
- Appropriate point of the salary scales, in line with…
€27,000 a year
- Full suite of benefits are included with international travel twice a year.
- At least one year of business experience is essential.
€35,321 - €52,791 a year
- Higher education and a practice underpinned by a commitment to diversity, inclusion and social.
- Point of the Administrative Assistant salary scale, in line with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.