Receptionist jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Updating current systems to ensure paperwork is managed more efficiently for example coordinating a tracking matrix, backing up all paperwork on the computer…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Meet and greet all clients upon arrival.
- An awarded firm that is part of Ireland's evolving innovation is looking for a receptionist/administrator to join their…
Priority Construction Ltd
- Priority Construction is looking for an Office Assistant/Administrator to assist with :
- Successful candidate will be trained in on the office admin processes.
€26,000 a year
- Temporary (6 months Fixed term).
- You will be responsible for providing administration support to the European Service Centre.
- Supporting the arrangement of any team meetings or social events.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
€25,000 a year
- Utilising your communication and people skills you will support the sales team and other departments in an administration capacity.
- Our client is offering 25k.
Executive Edge Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 a year
- Detailed organisation of travel arrangements.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Min 2/3 years in a similar PA / Office Manager role.
- We currently have an opening for an Office Administrator.
- This role will ultimately develop into having overall administrative responsibility for the day to day…
€26,000 a year
- General administration duties including filing, typing and distribution of documents.
- Various Ad-hoc Administration duties including:
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- 2+ years experience in administration or reception in a corporate environment.
- Upkeep of office, meeting rooms.
- You must be fluent in both French and English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.