Receptionist jobs in Killester, County Dublin
You refined by:
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- This role will see the successful candidate working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Project and Service…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Manage all patient queries over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Salary: €12-€14 per hour.
- La Crème are currently recruiting for short term temporary…
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Presentation materials – provide advanced level of Word,…
€14 - €15 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a reputable organisation with the possibility of extension.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€11 - €14 an hour
- Facilitate and manage delivery of the reception, printing, catering support services etc.
- Ensure professional front of house manner, keeping the reception tidy.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will get the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a fast paced environment alongside senior…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.