Receptionist jobs in Killester, County Dublin
€13,000 - €15,000 a year
- In your new role you will report to the office manager, you will see yourself working a busy switchboard, meeting and greeting clients, arranging travel and…
€27,000 a year
- Highly organised and capable of carrying out general administration duties when required.
- To assist and comply with Health and Safety administration, safe…
- 1 years’ experience working as a receptionist.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Receptionist for…
Corrigan & Corrigan Solicitors
- Corrigan & Corrigan Solicitors are looking to recruit an experienced full time permanent Receptionist/Conveyancing and Probate Secretary.
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Updating current systems to ensure paperwork is managed more efficiently for example coordinating a tracking matrix, backing up all paperwork on the computer…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role, you will see yourself managing all incoming and outgoing post.
- In addition to this, this company is easily accessible by public transport.
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In addition to this you will receive a competitive salary and access to an on site canteen.
- In addition to this, you will be answering a high volume of calls…
Executive Edge Recruitment
€27,000 a year
- Our client is based on Ballymount Road, Dublin 12 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to cover a temporary assignment.
- Diary Management & complex meeting organisation - via Outlook.
- Working knowledge of office 365, outlook, word, excel etc.
- Organisation of world-wide travel.
- If you have min 6mths / 1yrs office experience – reception, accounts / credit control, secretarial and you are available at short notice, please forward in a cv…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.