You refined by:
€12 - €14 an hour
- You will gain invaluable and transferable experience within a reputable Irish government body organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role, you will see yourself managing all incoming and outgoing post.
- In addition to this, this company is easily accessible by public transport.
- You will have experience working in a reception / administration background.
- You will be responsible for reception duties, working within the company health and…
€13 - €16 an hour
- You will gain exposure to all areas of the organisation whilst working alongside a friendly and motivated team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€13,000 - €15,000 a year
- In your new role you will report to the office manager, you will see yourself working a busy switchboard, meeting and greeting clients, arranging travel and…
- You will have 2 or more years experience working in an office environment.
- As Office Administrator you will be responsible for corresponding to customer via…
- As receptionist you will be responsible for managing the reception area, managing the switchboard, corresponding to clients via email and phone, meeting and…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In addition to this you will receive a competitive salary and access to an on site canteen.
- In addition to this, you will be answering a high volume of calls…
€12 - €13 an hour
- Your new role will involve a broad range of both administration and reception duties including filing and faxing while covering reception on occasion.
We have removed 17 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.