You refined by:
- Competitive intelligence on social media.
- Being the office manager represents making sure the information coming to the office circulates appropriately and…
- Become actively involved in the organisation and management of ad hoc events.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous…
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- All year round dress down.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth year running.
- Book taxis for staff or clients when needed.
€27,000 a year
- Highly organised and capable of carrying out general administration duties when required.
- To assist and comply with Health and Safety administration, safe…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration.
- Typical daily duties will also include logging/distributing…
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- This is a Customer facing role overseeing the day to day management of all reception duties along with continually exceeding expectations in the client journey…
€12 - €15 an hour
- You will join a welcoming team and gain invaluable and transferable skill-set in a reputable organisation.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, as well…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- General administration duties including data entry and filing.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.