- Ensuring that reception area is clean and tidy and adhere to GDPR regulations at all times.
- 2 years minimum experience in reception role.
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Act as a point person in the Dublin office for any international visitors arranging travel to and from the office along with ensuring a visitor space as…
- This role will see the successful candidate working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Project and Service…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Manage all patient queries over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Salary: €12-€14 per hour.
- La Crème are currently recruiting for short term temporary…
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Presentation materials – provide advanced level of Word,…
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with banking and accounts payable related administration work and assignments.
- Reviewing, preparing and managing employee expense…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Assist office manager with ordering of office supplies and stationary and managing vendors and expenses.
- General ad-hoc and project administration.
€11 - €14 an hour
- Facilitate and manage delivery of the reception, printing, catering support services etc.
- Ensure professional front of house manner, keeping the reception tidy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.