Retail jobs in Artane, County Dublin
You refined by:
- If you meet the below criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting business, then we want to hear from you!
- Do you have exceptional relationship and communications skills and at least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced organisation?
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial and operational judgement with the skills to effectively communicate.
- Keeps an eye on the industry at large, looking out…
- Work with the Retail Operations Team in developing a more robust monitoring scheme of Primark in-country compliance taxes paid and using, sustainable solutions,…
- A buzzing hub of activity, our Dublin Head Office is an innovatively designed space above the original Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard…
- The role will be responsible for leading on the development and deployment of new or improved application functionality in addition to continuous improvement…
- Retail manager experience at a store manager level or above and/or experience in retail cleaning companies or retail service providers at management level.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Management of the group audit teams for group year end and half year close, and other advisors ensuring timely and accurate completion of statutory obligations…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.