Retail jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Massimo Dutti require 1 full time and 1 part time staff.
- Applicants must be fully flexible over 7 Days/Evenings.
- OUse positive gestures, e.g. offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child’s visit special, direct queues during busy periods.
- These are just some of the names we at VF produce and sell in over 1500 stores across 170 countries.
- And by the way, some of our other benefits include a…
- You’ll have the opportunity to get to know some great people in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- To further more manage the information through to buying…
- The role of the assistant manager consists of various administration tasks to ensure the highest performance of the store.
- Minimum level of one year’s loss prevention/security experience within a retail environment.
- They are a mentor and a role model for Cast Members in relation to…
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
- You will work closely with the Shopping community across EMEA to develop deep expertise in this area and as well as the Regional Product Experts and global…
- This unique 14- week program offers Associates and above (or equivalent), who left the workforce and are looking.
- Global, European, and local clients.
- Adhere to current “good counter practices”.
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.