Retail jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Role with experience working in a fast paced/global international organisation with retail experience preferred.
- Self- Starter with drive and initiative.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced buying within a retail environment.
- Our guiding principle is to deliver excellent quality products at competitive prices and…
- Develops a formal due diligence program, engaging with all key stakeholders.
- Conducts open discussions with direct reports about their strengths and development…
- Variety: With the chance to work in the community, in busy retail stores, you will be able to do what you love.
- What’s in it for you?
- 50% unlimited discount on products.
- 50% discount in cafes and restaurant.
- Maximise all commercial opportunities in-store through timely implementation of HC…
- If you meet the below criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting business, then we want to hear from you!
- Pension after 1 year service.
- Setting and reviewing retail prices on a regular basis.
- Completing regular competitor and assortment analysis and product group…
€25,584 a year
- You’ll spend your first few weeks learning the ropes during our detailed induction training.
- Required to cover all of the following stores – Pavilions, Ilac and…
Construction Network Ireland
- We are currently finalising the list for our annual office Christmas Ski Trip and now is you time to ensure you get your place.
- Watch this short video to see what you could be apart of!
- Assistant Manager€37,000 - €40,00040 hours per week (5/7 days)Meal provided on shiftDo you thrive on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.