Retail jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- As well as the above, we’re looking for someone who can work in a fast paced organisation, and on top of that, you’ll be curious, enthusiastic and, it goes…
- Experience working in a retail or FMCG focused head office environment desirable.
- Development and completion of relevant MI data and reports.
- Maintain a current view of overall category spend, supplier data, market intelligence and best practice.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex multi-year…
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Role with experience working in a fast paced/global international organisation with retail experience preferred.
- Self- Starter with drive and initiative.
- A buzzing hub of activity, our Dublin Head Office is an innovatively designed space above the original Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard…
- Do you have a passion for digital and at least 1 years’ experience in a fast-paced organisation?
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Marketing/Communications/PR…
- Significant press office responsibilities including managing corporate media enquiries to Primark during and outside of working hours.
- Experience working in retail or in a corporate environment an advantage.
- 8–12 years’ experience in communications/corporate PR.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.