Retail jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Work with the Retail Operations Team in developing a more robust monitoring scheme of Primark in-country compliance taxes paid and using, sustainable solutions,…
- Develops a formal due diligence program, engaging with all key stakeholders.
- Conducts open discussions with direct reports about their strengths and development…
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Lead by example in the delivery to projects across…
- +4 years P&C experience ideally in a dynamic, fast paced multi-site retail/services environment.
- If you have a HR qualification CIPD or equivalent with the…
- Maintain a current view of overall category spend, supplier data, market intelligence and best practice.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex multi-year…
- If you meet the below criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting business, then we want to hear from you!
- Do you have exceptional relationship and communications skills and at least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced organisation?
- Role with experience working in a fast paced/global international organisation with retail experience preferred.
- Self- Starter with drive and initiative.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal/product/retail requirements for labelling.
- Manage reporting of testing submissions by supplier/product area/product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.