Retail jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- To further more manage the information through to buying teams to ensure they are aware of issues and actions being taken.
- With a variety of classes available.
- A buzzing hub of activity, our Dublin Head Office is an innovatively designed space above the original Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard…
- OUse positive gestures, e.g. offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child’s visit special, direct queues during busy periods.
€26,000 a year
- Reporting – complete simple reports on work completed, including photos and some ordering.
- Ability to undertake physical activity as this role will involve…
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Do you have an exceptional eye for detail and at least 1 year’s HR administration’ experience in a fast paced organisation?
€19,874 - €24,000 a year
- Some retail experience is preferred but not absolutely necessary.
- Whether you are interested in working full time (39hrs), or on a part time job share basis or…
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, discreet, trustworthy, collaborative with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships…
- But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
- If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that…
- PPB Creative team provides marketing communications to the Sportsbook, eGaming, Retail and Online marketing teams.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.