Sort by: relevance -
Clondalkin, County Dublin
- And any other duties as directed by the site Manager.
- From fuel to food, we offer customers a wide range of great products and the highest standards of customer…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience • Strong knowledge of sport • Excellent verbal communication • Team Player • Strong Computer &…
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Merchandise and present the department to the highest standard at all times.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- How will you do it?
Commons, County Tipperary
- Remains motivated and productive during downtime.
- Prior retail or customer service experience necessary;
- Effectively communicate offers to customers.
- Working in a fast paced retail environment.
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with opportunities across the following areas:
- Assist the manager in developing & motivating the team to realise their potential, to challenge the norm, live the values & be empowered to achieve personal and…
- Poundland are bucking the trend on the high street and as the UK's largest Discount Retailer we are enjoying strong performance despite the current tough Retail…
- In addition, the candidate will support Online fulfilment execution for our Consumer & Retail Business customers.
- You should possess the following strengths:
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.